Deliveries and Returns
Carbon neutral delivery
We currently intend to use DPD for all deliveries as under their DPD Carbon Neutral programme, your delivery will be carbon neutral.
Delivery timelines and charges
We will process your order as quickly as possible after receipt but within 1 day in all cases (although orders placed after 2pm on a Friday or during public holidays may not be processed until the following working day).
- UK deliveries
DPD Local charges a fixed amount based on the estimated size and weight of your items as indicated at the checkout stage. Please allow 1-2 working days after processing to deliver your order in the UK.
- Non-UK deliveries:
Delivery charges are calculated at the checkout stage based on the estimated size and weight of your items and will also vary by geography with the following partners used:
- EU - we use either DPD DIRECT, DPD EXPRESS or DPD CLASSIC;
- Other International (non-EU) – we use either DPD CLASSIC or DPD EXPRESS, but the choice is country dependent.
Please allow 2-5 working days after processing to deliver your order outside the UK.
For international orders, you may be charged customs and duties depending on your recipient country. We cannot advise on these amounts prior to shipment or whether they are applicable since they are out of our control, but in all circumstances, SUST shall not be liable for any aspect relating to these. If you decide to refuse your shipment, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that are incurred (on both the original and return shipments), and the cost of returning the package. This amount will be subtracted from your refund.
All delivery times are estimates only and although we will use all our endeavours to ensure these are met, we obviously cannot control DPD or any other third party delivery providers.
Please note, we cannot deliver to a PO BOX address. All delivery addresses must be an actual physical address.
If you would like clarification on delivery timelines or delivery charges, then please contact us at info@sust,style
After you have submitted your order and payment, you will receive an order confirmation, and subsequently, a delivery confirmation when your order has been dispatched.
Availability of items are not guaranteed. If you order an item that subsequently becomes unavailable or will is likely to be significantly delayed, we will notify you via email.
Should there be a delay or issue with your delivery, please contact info@sust,style for help in resolving the problem.
How to return an item
Please contact info@sust,style within 14 days of receiving your item. No returns will be accepted following the expiry of this period.
We will issue a returns number and returns address. Customers are responsible for returning items within 7 days of receiving their returns number. Any items received by us after that shall only be accepted at our discretion. Please note that the original delivery charges are always non-refundable.
We are happy to refund any full price items which have the “Do Not Remove” tag attached subject to the following:
- Clothing must be returned unworn, unwashed and in a resalable condition with original tags attached and within the undamaged original packaging supplied by the relevant designer.
- Shoes must be returned unworn and in their original condition, including the box and shoe bag (if applicable).
- Swimwear and lingerie must be returned unworn, unwashed and in a resalable condition with the hygiene strip and original tags attached.
- Jewellery and other accessories must be returned unworn or unused within the original packaging.
- Please note we do not accept returns on beauty or cosmetic products or Also, we do not accept returns on lingerie & swimwear, unless the hygiene sticker is still intact. This is our company policy for hygiene and safety reasons.
- Sale items (i.e. those marked down in price or purchased using a promo code) are only eligible for exchange or a credit voucher as we may not be able to resell these items again.
- Any items marked as “Final Sale” can’t be returned in any circumstances, whether for credit or exchange.
- Vintage items are always deemed ‘Final Sale’ only.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of delivering returned items. SUST is not responsible for any return delivery costs or customs and duties reimbursement.
SUST Style reserves the right to refuse any returns which do not meet our return policy requirements. SUST Style is currently unable to accommodate any exchange requests. In such cases, please simply place a new order for the new size or item required and send the unsuitable item back for a refund. Unfortunately, we can’t guarantee that a replacement will be available at the time of request.
Returning items from within the UK
You can drop your parcel off at the DPD Local collection point closest to your postcode.
Returning items from within the EU or internationally (non-EU)
This will need to be implemented in accordance with the policies and procedures of DPD DIRECT, DPD EXPRESS or DPD CLASSIC, as may be applicable.
Processing returns and refunds
Once we have received your return, it will be processed as quickly as possible. Please allow 7 days from the date of your return being processed for the refund to credit your original method of payment. However, refunds to Paypal accounts can take up to 30 days and are subject to Paypal refund regulations.
If you have any further questions about returns which have not been addressed above, then please feel free to contact us at info@sust,style